Women's Merino 250 Base Layer 1/2 Zip
Merino wool is standard issue for next-to-skin insulation. It works with your body's own heating and cooling system to keep your core temperature where you want it. This heavier-weight top is a wonderful base layer in very cold weather, or as a cozy standalone option in cool to cold conditions. Ideal for ski touring, mountaineering and backpacking trips, or for high-output snowshoeing and nordic skiing, the 1/2 Zip Hoody keeps you toasty without overheating.
- Made of interlock knit merino wool, a fibre that wicks fast to keep you dry and is naturally antimicrobial.
- Flatlock seams eliminate chafing.
- Relaxed-fit hood adds extra warmth for your head and neck.
- Shoulder panels move top shoulder seams for comfort with a pack.
- Long centre front zip lets you open up for venting or zip up tight to keep out the chill.
|Fabric content||100% merino wool|