Then the Recon Backpack is ideal. To start with, It's made from durable recycled nylon rip-stop so doesn't need to be handled with care. Thanks to moulded shoulder straps, a padded back panel and its FlexVent suspension system, it's comfortable to carry - even when fully loaded. The 30-litre volume us made up of a large main compartment, a front compartment with a padded laptop sleeve. And if you like to hit the hiking trail, the (removable) waist belt, sternum strap and two external water bottle pockets will come i pretty handy too.
- Iconic 30-liter backpack updated with a stretch front stash pocket and improved organization
- The FlexVent™ suspension system features a flexible yoke built from custom injection-molded shoulder straps, a padded mesh back panel and a breathable lumbar panel.
- Dedicated, highly protective 15" laptop compartment
- Large main compartment for books and binders
- Front compartment has internal organisation with secure-zip pockets and a padded tablet sleeve
- 360 degree reflective bike-light loop, water bottle tabs and shoulder strap webbing
- Two extended mesh water bottle pockets can easily double as multi-use pockets with quick-draw cell-phone access on one side
- Removable waist belt
- Women-specific version available
- External, fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses or electronics
- Front, extendable stash pocket with daisy chains for added lash points
- Comfortable padded top handle
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle