4 Reasons You Should Buy The North Face Outdoor Clothing & Backpacks
Many outdoor clothing and backpack companies offer different products to ensure comfort to their customers while they’re on the go. That is why The North Face pushes the limits of innovation so you can test the limits of exploration. Their sports equipment, clothes, and footwear are available in many different ranges. Their gear is perfect for northern places like Arctic Norway, Finnish Lapland, Alaska, and northernmost Canada etc.
Why you should always take The North Face outdoor clothing & backpacks with you on your adventures:
- It’s made with comfort in mind
- Personal safety
- They keep your belongings dry and safe
- Products are suitable for different environments and exposures
- Waterproof material
Let’s go through each feature in detail with our recommended The North Face products that would be of great use while you go for outdoor adventures.
4 Reasons to Pick The North Face Outdoor Clothing & Backpacks for Your Adventures
While the comfort of your outdoor leisure is not your first thought, it will have a significant influence on the level of pleasure you get out of your activity. Take into account your fit and personal preferences when looking at your gear selections. For instance, the North Face Black Puffer Jacket offers great comfortability with a lot of features if you are searching for a suitable short distance for travel, outdoor activities, or camping. Following are some of the features of the North Face men’s jackets.
- Hand pocket stowage
- The hem is cinched with a bungee cord
- Original DWR-treated ripstop fabric with a gleaming sheen
- Standard fit size
- Down insulated jacket in a boxy design with high-loft baffles
- Pocket with a strong zip closure on the inside
- The collapsible hood may be stowed in the collar
- On the left chest and back-right shoulder, there is an embroidered, large logo
- Original ripstop fabric with a gleaming sheen
- Cuff tabs with hook-and-loop closures that can be adjusted
- Inspired by distinctive design lines from 1996
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Hand pockets with a secure zip closure
Our Most Recommended Products that Offer Great Comfort
The North Face Bucket Hat
Similarly, if you are looking for an affordable, light-weight, and comfortable hat for your outdoor exploration, then look no further than the North Face Bucket Hat. It goes well with any outfit and fits much better than other bucket hats out there. This is one of the best bucket hat choices on the market to protect you from the sun when going for an exploration. Some of the qualities of this bucket hat include:
- At the brim's edge, there's a branded binding
- On the center front, there is an embroidered logo
- Sweatband with FlashDry technology keeps you cool and dry
- Shorter Brim
- Packable and lightweight
The North Face Dryzzle Future Light Full Zip Pants
The North Face Dryzzle Future Light Full Zip Pant is the best choice out there for you, as they are designed to keep your lower half dry and protected from the elements during outdoor activities in inclement weather. Following are the features of our waterproof, breathable, and easily packable pants:
- The waistband is somewhat stretchy with a flat-bonded front
- 100% windproof fabric
- Durable Kickpatches
- At the hem, there's a snap-tab fastening that can be adjusted
- On the right thigh, there's a heat transfer logo
- Exposed back pocket zip made of polyurethane (PU)
- Shock Cord loop for increased packaging in the rear pocket
- Standard Fit
- Jointed knees provide improved mobility
- Keeps Your Belongings Dry and Safe
Choosing a backpack is one of the most important parts of preparing for any outdoor trip with your family or friends. Regardless of your trip style, you're going to want to have a pack that fits your body comfortably, can handle everything, and has features to keep everything dry and safe. Just like picking the appropriate footwear, the right backpack plays a crucial part in your enjoyment.
Our Most Recommended Products to Keep your Belongings Safe
The North Face Daypack Backpack
The North Face Daypack Backpack can be a great choice for your outdoor exploration, as it has a water-resistant finish, enough space for your laptop & other things, and also a 100%-recycled nylon body. Here are some of the features of this The North Face backpack Canada:
- Sleeve for laptops and tablets
- The classic daypack has a contemporary appearance and a comprehensive set of functions
- The soft nylon fabric has an excellent appearance
- External pocket hidden-zip contains tiny necessary items
- The main compartment has a zipper that keeps everyday items safe
- Padded shoulder straps and tote handles give the city traveler numerous carrying choices
The North Face Recon Backpack
If you are looking to travel or hike for longer days, then The North Face Recon Backpack is the perfect option for you. It is lightweight, comfortable, and breathable for every season with also a very light and sturdy suspension and a stretchable stash pocket. Following are some of the features of Recon Backpack:
- Has a compartment big enough to store books and binders
- Additional lash points are provided by an extendable front storage pouch with daisy chains
- Top handle is cushioned and comfortable
- Variant for women is also available
- Reflective bike-light loops, water bottle tabs, and webbing of the shoulders generate reflectivity of 360 degrees
- Very safe laptop compartment
- Sternum strap whistle buckle
- The American Chiropractic Association has approved the FlexVent suspension system, which includes a flexible yoke made of unique injection-molded shoulder straps, an extremely comfortable, cushioned back panel, and a highly breathable lumbar panel
Your activities may take you to several locations at times. You might fish, for instance, from a riverbank or a boat deck. You may climb on a lush pine mountain or in a red rocky location with plenty of sunshine. However, your main focus should be on the temperature and exposures for your adventure climate with certain gear selections. As a result, we propose the North Face outdoor clothing and gear to ensure you have the best journey possible.
Our Most Recommended Product Suitable for Different Environments
The North Face Ultra Fastpack IV Mid FutureLight
The North Face Ultra Fastpack IV Mid FutureLight can be the perfect companion for you on your way to hiking. It has the toughest Megagrip outsole, waterproof-breathable membrane & dual-density midsole system. Following are the features of this latest technology hiking boots:
- FastFoam dual-density midsole system
- ESS shank in the middle of the foot
- Toe cap and heel overlay for further protection
- Fully integrated ghillie lacing system
- Upper & None-sew TPU overlays abrasion-resistant performance mesh
- The OrthoLite X35TM HybridTM footbed has 5% recycled rubber
- Lug design Stair Step
- Megagrip Outsole
- Gusseted tongue
- Reflective heel webbing
- FutureLight breathable-waterproof membrane
- Eco-friendly footbed
When hiking or traveling in a rainy season, the difference between pleasure and pain is knowing how to remain dry through it. A waterproof jacket can be very helpful in this regard along with quality traveling boots and a solid backpack. It will stay in your bag most of the time, but if there are any chances of heavy rain, you will be happy to have it.
The thing is you don’t have to stop adventuring because of rain when you can depend on a waterproof jacket. These days jackets featuring a Gore-Tex membrane are more expensive, but they're well worth it as this technological layer keeps the rain off but allows the jacket to breathe to keep you dry and cool. However, the North Face jackets have FutureLight fabric in them which contain “nano spun” micro threads. This new technology promises to be twice as breathable, whisper-quiet softness, and equal waterproofing and durability as compared to Gore-Tex.
Our Most Recommended Product with Waterproof Material
The North Face Dryzzle Future Light Jacket
We recommend the North Face most sustainable product that is lightweight, windproof & waterproof. It is the Dryzzle Future Light Jacket which is ideal for your outdoor exploration in changeable weather. Following are the features of the North Face Dryzzle FutureLight Jacket:
- Heathered fabric is available in a few colors
- A heat transfer logo on the left chest and back-right shoulder
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closures on the cuff tabs
- Zipped chest pocket made of polyurethane
- Fully adjustable and detachable hood
- Hem cinch-cord
- The front center is contained in a laminated storm shutter with a snap closure on the shaft
- A sturdy zip fastening on the hand pockets
- 100% windproof fabric
- The FutureLight 3L shell is soft, recycled, stretch-woven, and recycling seamed, with a warmth and comfort stretch knit backing
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Which North Face Jacket is the warmest?
The premium Summit Series outerwear of The North Face is commercially available as one of the finest quality down-fills, and to help you conquer the cold or whatever challenge inspires you.
Is The North Face Nuptse Jacket waterproof?
The Nuptse Jacket is lightweight yet it lacks nothing. It has a typical center zip fastening on the front, but no storm guard, thus it is water-resistant not waterproof. The cuffs include Velcro tabs, and the hem is cinched with a bungee cord.
Are North Face backpacks water resistant?
Although most North Face daypacks are not waterproof, a few feature an exterior material that keeps water out. Like the Kaban that is composed of the same water-resistant material that’s used on our duffel bags. If you're anticipating rain, they would be your best option.
Where to find North Face backpacks?
You can find The North Face backpacks in Canada online at Skuxs or at your local activewear retailer.
Choosing clothing and backpacks for your outdoor adventure can be tough when faced with so many options. The good news is that The North Face has got you covered as they offer the best quality outdoor clothing, backpacks, gear, and boots at a reasonable price. With the new FutureLight fabric technology, their products prove to be reliable and work remarkably well in winter and wet conditions.