VERMONT CLASSIC Spectron 3
Our traditional mountaineering sunglasses are timeless classics symbolic of our history with the mountains. Rock stars, mountaineers and Julbo fans from all walks of life have praised them to the skies. To celebrate our 125th anniversary and to give our fans the sunglasses they expect, we have reissued the legendary Vermont. This is our traditional mountaineering model with round lenses and leather side shields.
- Lens depth : 51
- Distance : 23
- Temple length : 172
- Base : 6
- Hinges : Oui
- Lens size : 51
- Age : Adult
- Masse nette en g : 40 g
- Grip Tech : Exclusive soft-comfort material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, giving perfect grip and comfort
- Leather side shields : A special feature of glacier sunglasses, leather side shields have protected the eyes of generations of mountaineers.
- Metal Frame : The iconic metal frame tested and approved by generations of mountaineers
- Temples with earbend : Flexible temple ends for good grip around the ears
- Total Cover : Maximum protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.