Mayhem 45 WSD
The 2019 Women’s Mayhem makes Mountainsmith the first in the U.S. to launch a backpacking pack with Spectra® Fiber Technology. Spectra® Fiber is an ultralight, ultra-strong fiber that puts the Mayhem at the top of its class for weight and durability. The Mayhem 45 WSD is ideal for backpacking weekends, backcountry huts, the local crag, and far away hostels.
- Front panel expansion pocket with daisy chain attachment loops and built in haul handle
- Women's specific dual density EVA/PU contoured shoulder straps with load lifter adjustment
- Forward pull waistbelt with side adjustment webbing Ventilated waistbelt padding
- Stretch mesh waistbelt pockets
- Top lid zippered compartment with secondary pocket underneath
- Side panel mesh bottle pockets with Over/Under strap pass thru
- Dual tool / trekking pole carry with elastic pole tip loops
- Ice & mixed tool lower panel pass-thru sleeves
- Hex ridged EVA backpanel padding for omni-directional airflow
- High density foam framesheet with wireframe load dispersion
- Hybrid panel / top loader system, ideal for trail & travel
- 210d HT Nylon w/ 200d SPECTRA® R/S
- 210d Nylon Embossed Liner
- 2mm Spring Steel
- Dimensions: 26" x 11.5" x 7.5" (H x W x D)
- Torso size: 16" - 20"
- Waistbelt: 28" - 48"
- 2620 cubic inches / 43 L