A perfect fitting hardshell jacket for the woman who refuses to settle.
Imagine one jacket that outshines the rest, one jacket for riding the tram or climbing a skintrack. That would be the Billie Coat, a three-layer hardshell ski jacket that’s fully seam-taped and waterproof, has a helmet-compatible hood, and ample ventilation. The fabric is tough but still soft and light. OmniBloq Durable Water Repellent coating lasts three times as long as industry standard DWR. The Billie Coat might just make you a better skier—or at least, it’ll help you look the part.
- 3-layer Poly Intuitive™ fabric
- 20k/20k waterproof breathable membrane
- OmniBloq DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- Fully seam taped
- 4 internal pockets, including a pass pocket
- 3 internal pockets
- Underarm vents
- Helmet-compatible hood
- No Bulk Cuffs
- YKK waterproof zippers
- Removable powder skirt
- Average weight: 590 grams