538 Open Season Small Game
- RAZOR SHARP & VERSATILE- 4-1/4" Drop Point 420HC Steel Blade delivers excellent strength, edge retention, and corrosion resistance. Overall length 7-5/8" Weight 3 oz.
- HUNTING COMPANION - This full bellied blade has a strong, thick point for heavier tasks. The top of the blade drops down to minimize accidental puncturing while skinning. The Open Season Small Game Knife is perfect for game such as bird and trout
- SOLID BUILD, SMART DESIGN - The Full Tang Construction with Integrated Finger Groove provide a strong and secure grip while you work. The Thermoplastic Black Handle delivers a perfect combination of function and value
- HEAVY-DUTY SHEATH- The Heavy-Duty Polyester Sheath has a snap closure and integrated belt loop for safe and secure carry on your belt for quick and easy access
- MADE IN THE USA - FOREVER WARRANTY - Since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a lifetime warranty on our knives because we believe in the integrity of our products. This knife is proudly made in the USA.
- 4-1/4" Drop Point Blade made with 420HC Steel for Excellent Strength, Edge Retention, and Corrosion Resistance., Overall length 7-5/8" Weight 3 oz.
- This blade is full bellied with a strong, thick point for heavier tasks. It can also be used as a general work knife. The top of the blade drops down toward the tip, which minimizes accidental puncturing while skinning. The drop point blade is strong and very versatile.
- Full Tang Construction. Contoured Thermoplastic Handle ensures a secure and comfortable grip, Black
- Includes heavy-duty black nylon sheath